By joining the PTO, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. When you volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a great example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
Memberships start at $20 per family.
10 ReasONS TO JOIN PTO:
1. It's a great way to meet other families with children the same age as your own.
2. You will become a greater part of your children's early learning experiences!
3. You can help raise money for a great cause - your children's education!
4. You'll get to know the teachers at school and better understand their needs and ideas.
5. It's one more way to meet and talk with school administrators, such as the principal.
6. You can help create, plan, and execute fun events for the whole family!
7. Meetings last only an hour or so each month.
9. Volunteering your time and seeing your efforts pay off in the smiles of your children and their friends is priceless! Plus your kids will think you're the coolest parent EVER!
10. And finally, WE NEED YOU! The PTO depends on the awesome strengths and time of Kendall parents to make all the super cool stuff we do happen!
So isn't it time you got involved?
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTO is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.
2019 RTG Sponsors
Why join the PTO?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!